This is a workshop given by David Casey, founder of numundo.org, an organization that aggregates transformational travel experiences into a single website.
David is an expert in crowdfunding and what it takes to get projects off the ground.
In this podcast, he breaks down:
- non-monetary value exchanges
- crowdfunding pitfalls
- the importance of starting small and avoiding grandiose goals
- honing your mission/skill set
- finding similar projects and asking for advice
- the importance of pure intention to attract people to your project
Even though this workshop was at Lucidity Festival 2015, I'm re-sharing it because it changed the course of my life. This workshop lead me to VerdEnergia, which lead to a number of productivity and lifestyle improvements that I doubt I would have experienced otherwise. I hope you enjoy it.